THIS MONTH'S FEATURE
Diet and active lifestyles
- Brain food for thought
- Eating healthy in a busy world
- Exercise and nutrition
- Fuelling an athlete's Olympic spirit: Priscilla Lopes-Schliep
- Getting your body out of dehydration
- Hectic lifestyles and nutrition
- How to make the pickiest eater enjoy eating
- How to take a bite out of stress
- Mindfulness and eating
- The buzz on energy drinks
- The healthy pantry makeover
Diet and disease
- 9 ways to warm up this winter
- An apple a day really can keep the doctor away
- Addicted to caffeine?
- Cancer risk and your taste buds
- Celiac disease - what can I eat?
- Heartburn triggers to avoid
- High protein diets - are they safe?
- How do I decide what food choices are healthy?
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Obesity: what is it?
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet
Salt and high blood pressure
Diets and specific foods
- 4 reasons you should chew more
- 7 holiday foods to savour - in moderation
- 8 bad eating habits to break
- Alcohol: why ''too much'' is too much
- Appetite vs. hunger
- Nutritional benefits of berries
- Butter or margarine - try neither
- Do microwaves zap nutrients?
- Do you have a picky eater at home?
- Does dieting work?
- Drinking in moderation
Spotlight: Healthy foods
- 7 things you need to know about non-dairy coffee creamer
- Aspartame: safe sweetening?
- Cutting board safety
- Eating habits and stress
- Food additives: The good and the bug
- MSG: Is monosodium glutamate safe?
- Kitchen sponge safety
- Melamine facts
- Plastics: recycling and safety
- Reusable grocery bag and bin safety
- School lunch bag safety
Supplements and nutraceuticals
- Aphrodisiacs: tantalizing the sexual appetite
- Beverages with buzz: the bottom line
- Bubble tea
- Leafy greens and other cruciferous vegetables
- Pomegranate: fruit of the gods
- Probiotic basics
- Healthy benefits of hot peppers
- Healthy takeout
- Nutritional benefits of nuts
- Superfoods: what they are, how they help
- Valentine's candy calorie counts