It can be a challenge to manage your MS while also balancing your work and family life. Here are a few ways to help you cope:
- Try these tips to cope with fatigue.
- Learn to manage stress.
- Talk to your friends and family about MS so you can work as a team.
- Use social networking to reach out to others with MS. This can be a valuable way to share coping tips and support.
- Use these tips to help you manage the effects of MS on your finances and your work.
- Get clothing tips designed for busy people with MS.