You know that maintaining a healthy heart means making healthy lifestyle choices. But are you doing all you can to reduce your risk of heart disease? By answering a few simple questions, you can find out if you're making healthy lifestyle choices.
- Climate change and your health
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Grapefruit juice and your medications
- Plastics: recycling and safety
- What to do if you hyperventilate
- What your breath can tell you
- What your gums can tell you
- What your lips can tell you
- What your teeth can tell you
- What your tongue can tell you
- Calcium and osteoporosis
- Canada's new and improved food guide
- Dieting in a healthy way
- Do you get enough calcium?
- Eating healthy in a busy world
- Eating out nutritiously
- Eating to lose weight
- Goodbye belly fat
- How do we manage food portion control?
- Milk really does do your body good
- Snacking can be healthy
Men's health problems
- Can stress cause a heart attack?
- 6 self-care steps for dealing with TMJD
- 7 steps to help you deal with foot odour
- 8 things you should know about concussion
- Andropause: treatment
- Breast formation in men
- Groin hernia: symptoms
- Groin hernia: treatment
- Groin hernia: what is it?
- Heart disease: risk factors
Your sex life
- Erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction: FAQ
- Get in the zone: the erogenous spots on our sensual maps
- Medication recommended as first-line treatment for ED
- Rapid (premature) ejaculation
- Rapid (premature) ejaculation: treatment
- Readjusting after erectile dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vasectomy techniques
- Vasectomy: FAQ
- What's in a kiss?