Insulin is a hormone that lowers the amount of sugar in your blood. Find out about the different types of insulin and how exercise or being sick can affect how you take insulin.
- 4 kinds of supersnacks your kids need
- 5 cell phone safety wake-up calls
- 7 holiday foods to savour - in moderation
- 7 steps to help you deal with foot odour
- 8 things you should know about concussion
- 8 tips for choosing sunglasses
- 9 ways to warm up this winter
- 13 urine changes to watch for
- Air bag safety
- Allergy treatment
- Breast-feeding: what's good for Baby is good for Mommy
- Bringing baby to emerg? Bring these too!
- Cradle cap and your baby
- Dealing with a diaper rash
- Fattening up your baby's brain
- Introducing your baby to solids
- Nutrition for you and your baby
- Nutrition while breast-feeding
- Swaddling: benefits and risks
- Your baby son's foreskin - managing the foreskin
Caring for children
- Are germs good for your kids?
- Are childhood vaccines safe?
- Children's cough and cold medications: FAQ
- Cord blood stem cells: collection
- How much oral rehydration solution does my child need?
- How to keep your child from getting constipated
- How to keep your child safe from burns
- Saving cord blood & stem cells
- Should I worry about my child's thumb-sucking?
- Sob story: 10 facts about crying and tears
- The real cost of smoking
Nutrition for children