You know that maintaining a healthy heart means making healthy lifestyle choices. But, are you doing all you can to reduce your risk of heart disease? By answering a few simple questions, you can find out if you're making healthy lifestyle choices.
- 7 steps to help you deal with foot odour
- 9 ways to warm up this winter
- Aging well
- Andropause (male menopause)
- Climate change and your health
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Do you have bad breathing habits?
- Grapefruit juice and your medications
- Holiday survival guide
- How to prevent medication mishaps
- How to treat a foot blister
Bones & joints
Brain & mental health
- 27 ways to ease up
- 8 things you should know about concussion
- Aging & the nervous system
- Alzheimer's disease
- Alzheimer's disease: Is a cure close at hand?
- Alzheimer's disease: diagnosis
- Alzheimer's disease: risk factors
- Alzheimer's disease: treatment
- Alzheimer's disease: what is it?
- Foods that improve brain power
- Tips for good sleep hygiene
Kidneys & urinary problems
Nutrition & fitness
- A healthy diet as we grow older
- Canada's new and improved food guide
- Do you get enough calcium?
- Exercise: it's never too late
- Nutrition guidelines for seniors
- Seniors and nutrition
- Should you be drinking wine?
- Simple ways to decrease your salt intake
- Study: Mercury in fish may not harm seniors' brain function
- Valentine's candy calorie counts