THIS MONTH'S FEATURE
Aches & pains & slips & drips
Are you a zoom-zooming boom-boomer?
Dish it out
Fitness by the numbers
Grey matter and the blues
New kicks, new tricks
- 7 steps to help you deal with foot odour
- 9 ways to warm up this winter
- Aging well
- Andropause (male menopause)
- Climate change and your health
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Do you have bad breathing habits?
- Grapefruit juice and your medications
- Holiday survival guide
- How to prevent medication mishaps
- How to treat a foot blister
Bones & joints
Brain & mental health
- 27 ways to ease up
- 8 things you should know about concussion
- Aging & the nervous system
- Alzheimer's disease
- Alzheimer's disease: Is a cure close at hand?
- Alzheimer's disease: diagnosis
- Alzheimer's disease: risk factors
- Alzheimer's disease: treatment
- Alzheimer's disease: what is it?
- Foods that improve brain power
- Tips for good sleep hygiene
Kidneys & urinary problems
Nutrition & fitness
- A healthy diet as we grow older
- Canada's new and improved food guide
- Do you get enough calcium?
- Exercise: it's never too late
- Nutrition guidelines for seniors
- Seniors and nutrition
- Should you be drinking wine?
- Simple ways to decrease your salt intake
- Study: Mercury in fish may not harm seniors' brain function
- Valentine's candy calorie counts
Seniors' Health News
Failing Sense of Smell Might Be Alzheimer's Warning
Monday, November 16, 2015 / HealthDay News
Parkinson's Drug Shows Promise Against Macular Degeneration
Thursday, November 12, 2015 / HealthDay News
Health Tip: Are You at Risk for Hypothermia?
Monday, November 09, 2015 / HealthDay News
Statins May Dampen Protective Powers of Flu Vaccines
Thursday, October 29, 2015 / HealthDay News
Black Men May Get Worse Prostate Cancer Care, Study Contends
Thursday, October 22, 2015 / HealthDay News